Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

What nice friends I have!


On September 15th, my friends, Sarah, Roberta, and Christina threw me (and Izzy) a party to celebrate her impending arrival. It was at my house and some 40 of my friends made it there. My parents (AZ) and my sister (LA) flew in, as did my friend Beth (from Chicago) and my friends Michele, Gary and Roo (their wonderful dog). It was such FUN! And people were so thoughtful, those that made it and those that couldn't. I can't wait for Izzy to meet each and every one of them.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Friends make the world go round! You are blessed to have some good ones!

Hope you get travel news soon!

Jessica said...

That is so wonderful! You and Izzy are blessed to have such a great support system around you.

Dan and Elisabeth said...

What a fun day! I just can't wait to follow your trip. HOpe you hear soon!!

Unknown said...

Rutho you haveyo LID? When are you hoping to travel? Shelly C