Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Five Month Bday Izzy

Hi Izzy,

Happy five-month bday little one. I hope that you are celebrating in style-- getting plenty of bottles, sleep, and play. I know that the nannies in NT are taking very good care of you and that they are giving you lots of hugs and kisses. I wish I could do the same; I figured that by now I could tell you when I would be coming to pick you up. But our paperwork (those of us that received referrals the same week for your little buds in NT) is not moving nearly as fast as we had hoped. I think that Jynger from Dillon got to meet you a few days ago; she was in Vietnam visiting all of the Dillon orphanages and I understand she visited NT early in her trip. She was due back home this weekend and I am very (VERY) hopeful that she had a very safe and good trip and that she will bring back plenty of good news for those of us that are waiting (less and less patiently I fear) to bring back you and your buddies. I will blow out a candle for you today - and make a very big (but-not-too-hard-to-grant, I promise) wish. I bet you can guess my wish. Yup, you got it.

3 comments:

DawnHa said...

Ruth,
Happy 5 month birthday to Izzy!! Lily will turn 6 months tomorrow. I know how anxious we both are to get our hands on our little girls. :) Maybe we'll get to travel together. We are hanging out at step 7 right now. Glad you are staying positive. That helps.
I usually stay pretty positive too.

S. said...

Happy 5 month Birthday Sweet girl! I hope your mommy gets good news soon!

Dianna said...

Come home soon Izzy! And Happy Birthday!!!