Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 20, 2007

What are you doing now?

Happy four-month bday Izzy Thu! I wanted to let you know that we celebrating your impending (hopefully VERY SOON) arrival over the weekend. Your grandma and grandpa and aunt and surrogate aunts/uncles (about 40 of them) all came to my house to join in a shower (really a party) in your honor, thrown by (Aunt) Sarah, Roberta and Christina. EVERYONE is so excited to actually meet you! You will love all your wonderful gifts -- toys, clothes, blankets, stuff for feeding, changing, and cleaning you! Everyone says how beautiful you are --and smart and talented, too. I know that the nannies are taking very good care of you. But still, I wish I could celebrate this 'big' day with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at your shower! I hope you hear something very soon. :)